Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [ejb-dev] [External] : Please giveyour estimate of when you will complete your tasks for Jakarta EE 9.1 TCKs...

On Mar 19, 2021, at 11:52 AM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 19, 2021, at 8:45 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

But again why bother, if it has not changed a single bit, don’t release a new number that is confusing and pure „Marketing Gaga“ or Vaporware.

To reduce variables/confusion in both knowing what TCK to run and when teams need to approve certification requests.  More variables == more mistakes.

+1000

-David

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10