[jakartaee-platform-dev] Please give your estimate of when you will complete your tasks for Jakarta EE 9.1 TCKs ...

Hi,

On March 23, I will give the Jakarta EE Platform team a schedule update on when the Jakarta EE Platform TCK changes for 9.1 will be complete.  Obviously, we need to be passing all optional/required TCKs tests before releasing 9.1 final (including BV, CDI, JAF, MAIL TCKs).

My ask for you is to let me know before March 23 your estimate of when you will have completed your TCK tasks for EE 9.1.

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top