Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakartaee-tck-dev] Notes on Signature Tests in standalone Batch TCK

Alwin,

So that looks like a newer version of sigtest since it's writing in the v4.3 format whereas my even older one writes in the v4.1 format.

But it looks like the latest https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/lib/sigtestdev.jar can still be used to pass the batch-tck tests with the signature files I added:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck/blob/master/com.ibm.jbatch.tck/sigtest/batch.standalone.tck.sig_2.0_se8
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck/blob/master/com.ibm.jbatch.tck/sigtest/batch.standalone.tck.sig_2.0_se11

That is, the newer tool still works with the older, v4.1 format.

From the perspective of the standalone https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck I'd rather write up the instructions with respect to a "pinned" release (even though unofficial, it's immutable in Maven Central),
unless someone argues there's a real issue here.

So say there were a real issue.. is there an official v4.3 release somewhere? I don't see it here: https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/CodeTools/sigtest

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Alwin Joseph ---07/24/2020 02:20:57 PM---Hi Scott, I tried generating the batch signature file using Alwin Joseph ---07/24/2020 02:20:57 PM---Hi Scott, I tried generating the batch signature file using older sig jar in