Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: TCK tests in the same repo as API andSpec

It looks like this is testing a requirement from the JAX-RS spec,
so ideally it would be included in the JAX-RS TCK and would be enabled
only when running against a product that includes both JAX-RS and EJB.

For now, that might only be a platform product, so leaving it in the
platform TCK would probably be an acceptable compromise.