Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to Prune in Jakarta EE 9

Also Big Bang was in the resolution handed down from the Jakarta EE Steering committee

From: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: 20 November 2019 22:46
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to Prune in Jakarta EE 9

Yes.  We decided on the Big Bang approach at last week's Platform Dev call.  Here are the minutes:
https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/minutes/2019-11-12.html

  • [KWS] Big Bang vs Incremental. Need to decide. Several projects are stomping at the bit to move on the package rename exercise.

DECISION: Big Bang is the stated direction.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: