|[jakartaee-platform-dev] VOTE: Specifications to Prune in Jakarta EE 9|
See previous email for context.
All committers please vote on this proposal for specifications to be pruned from the Jakarta EE 9 platform specifications.
The following specifications will be *removed* from Jakarta EE 9 Full profile specification.
- Jakarta XML Registries JSR 93
- Jakarta XML RPC JSR 101
- Jakarta Deployment JSR 88
- Jakarta Management JSR 77 note this was not optional or deprecated in Java EE 8
- Jakarta Enterprise Bean entity beans – Note this is old style CMP and BMP entity beans NOT JPA Entities
- Jakarta Enterprise Bean interoperability
- Jakarta Enterprise Bean 2.x and 1.x client view
- Jakarta Enterprise Web Services JSR 109
Please vote by reply with +1, 0, -1 in accordance with the Eclipse Development Process.
Back to the top