Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] "voting" privileges

Kevin,

Most excellent that the topic on this thread made it to today's agenda :)
Reading THIS:
  • As described above, there will be no shortcuts for adding new committers to the Platform.  We will use meritocracy to determine future committers on this project.
 makes me hopeful & excited!

Thanks for the follow up and for adding the minutes of today's meeting, you rock! :)