Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform compatibility certification requests

> On Sep 9, 2019, at 1:53 PM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The WildFly one was only filed an hour ago, not 14 days ago, so I don't think lazy consensus works for that.  But with enough +1 votes, maybe we can still get it approved.  (I'm not at all clear on what the rules are here.)

Any of the following work:

 - https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/blob/master/process.adoc#certification-resolution

Short version

 - Any specification project member can issue a +1. Lazy consensus prevails in 14 days (Assuming it's not your request)
 - Any specification project lead can speed that up to instantaneous and approve it without delay. (Assuming it's not your request)
 - If anyone votes -1 a formal majority vote is required

As a matter of etiquette, outside situations like today leads should give a little time before approving any requests.  It's there as we know situations like today are definitely going to happen.

-David

Back to the top