From:        Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/09/2019 09:18 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform compatibility certification requests
Sent by:        jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Can we include WildFly 17.0.1.Final (full profile) as well?

Issue link is https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/116

Thanks,
Scott

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 3:27 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lacking any objections, I've marked all of these this approved by
lazy consensus.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/99

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/100

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/104