[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform compatibility certification requests

Just a reminder that we have several compatibility certification requests
filed for Eclipse GlassFish against the Jakarta EE platform project as
part of the Jakarta EE 8 approval:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/99
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/100
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/104

These have all been open 14 days or more.  I propose to approve and close
them all on Friday, Sep 6, lacking any objections.  Feel free to show your
support by adding a +1 to the issue.

In addition, we have a compatibility certification request filed for
Open Liberty against the Jakarta EE 8 full platform:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/114

The request is not yet complete, but you might want to start
looking at it and be prepared to approve it by Monday, Sep 9.

Thanks.

Back to the top