[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform compatibility certification requests

Just a reminder that we have several compatibility certification requests
filed for Eclipse GlassFish against the Jakarta EE platform project as
part of the Jakarta EE 8 approval:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/99
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/100
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/104

These have all been open 14 days or more.  I propose to approve and close
them all on Friday, Sep 6, lacking any objections.  Feel free to show your
support by adding a +1 to the issue.

In addition, we have a compatibility certification request filed for
Open Liberty against the Jakarta EE 8 full platform:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/114

The request is not yet complete, but you might want to start
looking at it and be prepared to approve it by Monday, Sep 9.

Thanks.