[jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about JSP spec api signature testing + certification

Please see [1] which has some JSP signature test failures that I saw with JSP API signature testing.

Should we remove the generics from the method signatures? For example for [2], should we change from:

public static final Tag findAncestorWithClass(Tag from, Class<?> klass)

public static final Tag findAncestorWithClass(Tag from, Class klass) {

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsp-api/issues/118#issuecomment-526297341

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsp-api/blob/2.3.6/api/src/main/java/javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagSupport.java#L66