Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about JSP spec api signature testing + certification

Checking the method implementation looks that is not using the generic part to make any validation, for me can be removed but is necessary runs after the tcks to be sure that other things are not broken, that is my 2 cents

Thanks

Cheers