Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Java EE Guardians Statement on Oracle/Eclipse Agreement

I'm in favor of the Big Bang approach for renaming javax packages to jakarta.  Although an incremental approach sounds more practical on paper, renaming packages is a hassle that's best done in one sweep instead of drawn out over several releases