Re: [jakartaee-examples-dev] Pull Request Submitted

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 12:52 AM Jason Pollard <jpollard91@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I am curious what other hooks exist for PR's in this GitHub repo, like any type of CI/CD that runs for PR's (if even just running tests).

For the moment none, but as an Eclipse project a Jenkins instance can be requested, and it will then appear here: https://ci.eclipse.org That will add a hook for that, we don't need to add that ourselves.
All committers have access to the Jenkins instance.

Running tests is pretty much the main purpose of this project ;)

Does anyone have access to the repo settings?

Yes, Dmitry and Ivar have access among others. They are org (eclipse-ee4j) wide.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Maybe a next step is to elect/choose repo maintainer(s) so that we can get PR's approved and Manfred can relax on the beach now that he has retired 🙂

Cheers,
Jason Pollard