[jakartaee-examples-dev] Pull Request Submitted

Hi,

I have just submitted a pull request, my first ever, for jakartaee-examples. It consists of The Learning Servlet along with a minor error correction to the parent pom file. As requested it is in the same style as all other individual projects and does not use any external libraries. There is a simple test that deploys the web site and then clicks on a button to execute the servlet.

Feel free to make any suggestions or criticisms. I hope to submit more especially as I have figured out how to do it, finally.

Ken Fogel

Back to the top