[jakartaee-examples-dev] First Submission Almost There

Hi,

I have just about completing refactoring my Learning Servlet for the examples. I’m just struggling with the test class that is complaining. This is the error I get:

org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.LifecycleException: Could not proxy call

If I don’t test and deploy to a server (payara) it works fine.

As suggested it uses JUL for logging and the parent poms as found in the original project. Once I get the test to work I’ll do a PR.

Ken

Back to the top