Re: [jakartaee-examples-dev] How Can I Help?

Thanks Arjan, i will work in that direction.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant Raut
https://twitter.com/rautnishant

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020, 4:14 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 12:35 PM Nishant Raut <nishant30197@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What kind of contribution to examples will add more value, creating new example per spec or creating single application covering most specs.

New example per spec.

For the Jakarta EE Examples single applications are not the right place. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Arjan