[jakarta.ee-spec] Process for signing final binaries

Ed or anyone, do you have a reference ant script or anything that pushes up the nightly TCK binaries?

The kind of details I'm looking for are really:

 - how are they sent (scp, http post, ftp, ...)
 - what are the hostnames and directory structure
 - what kind of usernames / credentials are we using

If I know the above I can start mocking up some things while we wait for Specification Committee Project to be established.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top