Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Starter 1.0.0 Released!

It is our plan to go back to it in the future

Hi Jeyvison,

I'm pleased to hear that

Thanks and best

Jeyvison Nascimento <jeynoronha@xxxxxxxxx>, 8 Nis 2022 Cum, 11:59 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Hi @Huseyin,

The first approach we took was indeed to create an api with a UI that would allow the user to select different Jakarta EE exemples and download the project. It didn't go very far, as you can see here https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/tree/archive, as it was getting a bit complex and didn't have much support, so we decided , for now, to fallback to a simpler version. It is our plan to go back to it in the future. Any further input is very welcome :)