[jakarta.ee-community] Discussion on moving the JSR107 specification (JCache) to JakartaEE

Hi friends of the community.

In the original github repository for JSR107, https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec , which is related to the javax namespace, the issue  ( https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/415 )discusses whether The JSR107 (JCache) specification should be migrated to Jakarta EE, I noticed that there doesn't seem to be such a discussion on our mailing list, so I opened this thread.

In the same timeline, in the discussion of possible candidates for the Jakarta EE 10 specification, the relevant link is https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/7 , there is also a migration discussion for JCache.

I hope some friends will pay attention to this topic, maybe the migration problem is related to Oracle’s legal approval

Finally, I would like to thank Tanja Obradovic for the invitation.

Back to the top