|Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Help needed with some unassigned EE 10 TCK changes...|
This may be a stupid question, but has the TCK build process improved?
The last time I tried it I couldn't even get it to build (without a lot more time, which I didn't have).
On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 3:20 PM Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:--
Please consider pitching in. Scott will guide you if needed.
On 1/12/22 3:04 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
I see some issues that do not have a volunteer assigned. If you plan on working on these issues, please do assign it yourself or comment on the issue (mention that you plan on working on it). If you take a look at one of these issues and you need guidance on making the code changes for the issue, please ping me on the issue by including "@scottmarlow" in an issue comment and I will ask others to help or help myself. Or send email on this mailing list asking for help.
Some available issues to be worked on:
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/742 - "Change CMP/BMP tests to be optional via unique keyword (or profile)"
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/751 - "Update any Jakarta EE 8 schema references to EE 10 schemas."
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/752- "Remove all DTDs that reference invalid website http://www.sun.com"
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/574 - "Consume Jakarta Batch tests from batch-tck rather than duplicating within this project."
- https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/736 - "Use the standard HttpClient instead of the incubator version"
Who can help to resolve any of the above pending issues?
_______________________________________________ jakartaee-tck-dev mailing list jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakartaee-tck-dev
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jakarta EE Ambassadors" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jakartaee-ambassadors+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jakartaee-ambassadors/a1c3e8d2-ce21-a60f-e334-45cfd55979d7%40lycos.com.
Back to the top