Re: [jakarta.ee-community] 4848 port is already in use error on Github actions

Hi,

This happens to me all the time.
This is what I do every time.

I type in my favourite search engine
linux find process running port,
actually as I type the list comes up and I don't have to type it all the sentence .

Then I select this link every time
https://www.tecmint.com/find-out-which-process-listening-on-a-particular-port/

Then I open a command line terminal  if one is not open by pressing these keys simultaneously
ALT + CRTL+T

In the next step every time I copy and paste this on the command line terminal
netstat -ltnp | grep -w ':80'

then I make a slight adjustment command copied command by appending 80 so that it read
$ netstat -ltnp | grep -w ':8080'

Now I am finally ready to hit <ENTER> in the terminal.

Once I have the process id , then I type

$ Kill <processid>

I hope this is helpful.

Jakarta EE Application Developer skills challenge

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶♡ ۶♡۶