[jakarta.ee-community] 4848 port is already in use error on Github actions

Hi, recently the Github actions setup-java was updated to v2, it failed all my workflow files of Arquillian testing against Payara/Glassfish,  but return back to v1 now also can not resolve this issue.

Note: These workflows worked well in the past months or years.

I created a detailed post on GitHub community to describe this problem.

https://github.community/t/arquillian-test-against-payara-glasfish-failed-due-to-4848-port-is-already-in-use/174879

Anyone encoutered this issue here? share your idea here.

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy

Back to the top