Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Apache TomEE's Jakarta EE 8 Compliance (Re: Component Implementations by Platform)

Not sure, if you're obliged to write it from scratch even where the license (Apache 2.0) would otherwise seem compatible e.g. with JBatch?
Of course it is good to have more than one, thus it could also be good to create more than one compatible implementation of NoSQL instead of convincing the first implementation to change its name (beside a few "unnamed" ones Arjan's list also highlights there is at least "JBatch" with exactly that naming pattern)

Werner