Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Booth Volunteer/Speaking Opportunity

To be clear, the sessions we volunteered for are not part of the KubeCon program (as indicated in the sign up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rty48MKda5V0YnAGy18oYEDKElP7hQYq4Bk0-kirjrM/edit?usp=sharing). The Eclipse Foundation is organizing these sessions on Crowdcast. They will be publicized via Eclipse Foundation channels before and during KubeCon.

I am sure the Eclipse Foundation folks will communicate how the booth and sessions will be run to all of us that volunteered (the key folks are copied here). I think it is a bit too early for all the details to be known just yet. That said, I will double check on our behalf. In the meanwhile, I suggest preparing in accordance with the contents of the sign-up sheet (the Eclipse Foundation folks monitor/maintain the spreadsheet). That's exactly what I am doing personally.

Reza Rahman

P.S.: I am in no way the organizer for this particular effort. I am merely helping spread word and volunteering - something any of us could be doing. That said, I am always happy to do what I can. For this particular effort, I would look to the good folks at the Eclipse Foundation to help us organize (and I am a 100% sure they are constantly busy/overworked).