Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [JakartaONE Champions Program- THANK YOU] Swag request for Committee & Speakers #221

Hi Constantin,

we would welcome french speaking JakartaOne Livestream! Should you and french java and java enterprise development comunity be interested in that, please feel free to get in touch. To star with please refer to

https://jakartaone.org/ website to lean about past and upcoming events and also how you can organize one in your language and region. Please read document under  "ORGANIZING REGIONAL JAKARTAONE LIVESTREAMS EVENTS" section.

We'll be happy to hear from you and the french community!

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-11-09 7:21 a.m., Constantin DRABO wrote:
Hello Amelia;
Is not there any slot for french speakers?
Constantin

Le ven. 6 nov. 2020 à 23:41, Amelia Eiras <aeiras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Happy November Jakartees,

This ecosystem has completed 3 JakartaONE Livestreams with the committees' effort and the communities (volunteers, speakers, JUGs, individuals... ) involved in each event.

JakartaONE English coming in Dec 2020 will help us close this hectic/scary year.  Most importantly, it will celebrate the Jakarta EE 9 Release. BUT it doesn't mean that it is the most important JakartaONE. Every JakartaONE is equally important and deserving of notice without favoritism.

That said,
[JakartaONE Champions Program- THANK YOU] Swag request for Committee & Speakers #221 describes the Jakarta EE Champions program that already started last year but was soft on coming together JakartaONE is a new activity that can only take shape as our communities come together to make it live.

The ticket welcomes any Jakartee to submit new ideas, add comments, brainstorm... what we dream can be possible if we understand its value and how it scales not to leave others behind.

Related tickets applicable:
Thanking via tokens that mean something matters.

The Jakarta EE Champions Program can acquire the features from many other amazing Thank Community programs in existence today.  It can be light, transparent, welcoming, and truly #ossKind while ruthless at adjusting itself based on the ecosystem's open-communication & feedback to match our community's future expansion.

« La Terre est le berceau de l'humanité, mais on ne passe pas sa vie entière dans un berceau. »
- Constantin  E. Tsiolkovski