[jakarta.ee-community] Moving Forward Cargo Tracker

Folks,

Now that Jakarta EE 9 is spinning down, this is the right time for Theo and myself to begin moving forward Cargo Tracker (though for me Jakarta EE 10 and the Jakarta EE Ambassadors remains a higher priority). If you wish to join us, you are most welcome (do note though that we are not quite ready to accept contributions yet - I will make a specific call to action shortly):