[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Backlog -> Guide to Jakarta EE 10

Folks,

As you are aware, Ondro and I have began to draft a guide to Jakarta EE 10 contribution now that Jakarta EE 9 is winding down. A large part of this is outlining what people
could help contribute to as part of a backlog. Ryan and I started just such a backlog a little bit ago: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uZFBoIujXCc-gQhCzh_ZdlKEsrsV0yVVIHzBTI3usF8/edit?usp=sharing.
We would like to start some discussion on this backlog now. I don't think every possible change, detail or idea needs to be hashed out right now. It is likely best to focus
on headline features more likely to attract people.

Ideally we should try to close this discussion by next weekend. Please do chime in. Once we stabilize this conversation we can focus on drafting the contribution guide.

Reza Rahman