Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Are there no requirements for Innovation?

On 4/28/20 12:56 AM, Suren Konathala wrote:
My POV:
As an example: All the below are servlet containers + (additional features): Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Weblogic, Helidon

Helidon is NOT and will never be (according to my knowledge at least not in the foreseeable future) a servlet container

thanks,
--lukas

Thanks
Suren