Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

At the moment this is not possible especially because MP does not apply the EFSP like Jakarta EE does.

If that was properly applied by MP then it would more be a question of technical nature like the package and other namespaces, etc.
Also something Jakarta EE has to make a firm decision upon, if multi-namespace is found to be OK and also approved by the Jakarta WGs, then as long as it's technically feasible this might also work, but right now there is more than one barrier both of them have to remove.

Werner