Subject: [jakarta.ee-wg] 2020 Jakarta EE developer Survey is coming soon!
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:26:28 -0400
From: Shabnam Mayel <shabnam.mayel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I hope you are all safe and healthy in these difficult times!

I would like to let you know that the 2020 Jakarta EE developer survey is coming soon! Now in its third year, this is the enterprise Java ecosystem’s leading survey with thousands of developers sharing their insights from around the globe.

This time around, we will launch the survey on April 6, 2020 and responses will be collected until April 30. Please take the survey and also share it with your network to maximize the community outreach. Your input is greatly appreciated and matters to help Java ecosystem stakeholders better understand the requirements, priorities, and perceptions of enterprise developer communities.

Stay tuned for the survey URL on April 6!

Thanks,

Shabnam

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration