[jakarta.ee-community] "Eclipse Project for Java Batch" project proposal

Hi,
We are looking to move the Java Batch project under the Jakarta EE umbrella!  The project proposal just went live!
https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-project-java-batch

This project proposal is now under Community Review.  We are looking for comments and suggestions to improve the proposal before submitting to Eclipse for a Creation Review.  The Creation Review won't happen until sometime in 1Q2019.

You are welcome to provide your comments via the proposal page, or via this thread in ee-community, or via private emails to either myself or Scott Kurz (the real lead for Java Batch).  Only use this last option if there is something you just can't share more openly.  Eclipse really promotes the use of open dialog, so we would prefer a public discussion on the proposal.  Thanks!

FYI, a couple of comments already received verbally...

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Java EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: