All the best!
Tanja

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2018, at 7:34 PM, reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wanted to briefly say it is awesome the Eclipse Foundation is doing this. To be honest we identified this gap in the Java EE Guardians and were actually about to start doing something to address it. I don't think there is any need to do that now. I also hope Java EE content will be welcome in addition to MicroProfile content. I personally have Java EE talks I would be delighted to deliver over time.

At any rate, I appreciate the hard work and wish you and your families seasons greetings and a great new year!

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/19/18 7:15 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talks, meetups starting January 2019 with Jakarta EE NoSQL

Hello Everyone,

I truly appreciate input from all!

Indeed, we are all aware that these two related technologies are different projects in Eclipse Foundation, and common meetup sessions cannot change that. Jakarta Tech Talks are intended for all  Cloud Native Java topics, not excluding projects other then EE4J and Eclipse MicroProfile.

I hope to see all of you on the session on January 22nd.

Happy holidays and all the best in the New Year!

Regards,

Tanja