[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talks, meetups starting January 2019 with Jakarta EE NoSQL

Hello Jakarta community!

I'd like to give you heads up on the meetup series we are preparing and introducing in January 2019. We named the session Jakarta Tech Talks , and we plan to meet once a month to start with and include wide range of topics related to Java Cloud Native technologies.

Please consider this as an invite to the first session Jakarta EE meets NoSQL planned for January 22nd, 2019 @ 11 AM EST. Refer to the link above or here for dial in details.

Other sessions we have planed in the following months are:

James Roper, Reactive Streams
Kevin Sutter, Eclipse Project for Java Batch
Emily Jiang, MicroProfile next version
Markus Karg, JAX-RS

and many more...

If you have any suggestions or if you are interested to present in one of the future sessions, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo