Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakarta.ee-wg] [ee4j-pmc] Jakarta EE Working Group Committee elections

Hi Paul,

Great to know, I was totally unaware of it. I'll send my papers on Monday.

I'm CC'ing EE4J community and I've already posted on the Java EE Guardians list to get more visibility, as I'm sure I'm not the onl one who missed this information.

Regards,

Guillermo GonzÃlez de AgÃero

El sÃb., 23 jun. 2018 a las 0:11, Paul White (<paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ:
Hi Guillermo.Â

Great question. Â

Individual committers are welcome and encouraged to join the Foundation as members. The membership application and agreement areÂhere. Anyone who wishes to join over the next few days is welcome to, and we will get a ballot sent out then.Â

But, committers are not required to be members - the only difference being non-members donât get to vote in this process.Â

Hope this helps.Â

Paul

Paul White