[iot-wg] Approved Steering Committee Minutes of April 16, 2020 Meeting

Hi everyone.

As of now, we will start publishing the minutes of the Eclipse IoT steering committee meetings on this mailing list after their approval by the committee. This is to comply with our antitrust policy and also ensure this community is managed in a transparent and vendor-neutral manner.

Please see the approved minutes attached.

Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22