[iot-wg] Interview with Mike Milinkovich on Industry-of-Things.de (German Version)

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Industry of Things (https://www.industry-of-things.de/) has recently published the interview The Future is Open - Just like its Source Code with Mike Milinkovich. The interview was published in the German language.

We encourage community members based in Germany to share and promote this interview within your networks.

Please find the link to the interview here: https://bit.ly/2CVqznd

We appreciate your support! Many thanks!

Kind regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube