[iot-wg] The 2020 IoT Developer Survey has been extended to July 10, 2020

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the deadline for the 2020 IoT Developer Survey has been extended to July 10, 2020. This will give our members and respondents more time to share and fill out the survey.

We thank everyone for your support in helping us promote this year's edition of the Survey so far! Please share the new deadline and link of the Survey on your social media channels.

This is the link connected to the Survey: https://bit.ly/37Y5S5m

Many thanks in advance! We appreciate your support!

Kind regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube