Re: [iot-wg] Feedback needed - IoT Commercial Adoption Survey

Hi Frederic

This is a really great idea. Thanks for sharing.

I have added some comments to the document. I would also be interested in some questions about buying behaviour, such as:

1. How do you educate yourself about different IoT solutions?  Options: trade shows, vendor presentations, analyst, IoT oriented press, regular press, Google search, etc
2. How is technology typically introduced into your organization? Options: developer recommendations, top-down directives from management, partner typicall introduce technology, analyst recommendation, vendor presentations

I hope this helps
Ian