[iot-wg] Feedback needed - IoT Commercial Adoption Survey

Hi everyone!

As resolved by the IoT Marketing Committee, we are planning to carry out an IoT Commercial Adoption Survey from October 7 to October 28.

This survey is distinct from our annual IoT Developer Survey, which will run early next year as usual.

Our main target audience for this new survey is technical decision-makers in end-user organizations implementing commercial IoT solutions. Our goals are to gather market data (which will be shared publicly), to demonstrate thought leadership, and to generate membership leads. If we are successful, we will run this on an annual basis like our IoT Developer Survey.

It would be useful if you could review the questions and offer suggestions for improvement. We would appreciate this feedback no later than EOD Friday, October 4.

The draft survey questions are here.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.