[iot-wg] IoT WG call â September 10, 2019

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our working group call will take place today, Tuesday September 10, @ 11am EDT.Â

Our plannedÂagendaÂis:
1.Âiot.eclipse.orgÂrefresh: summary of phase 1 and next steps
2. Eclipse IoT Packages project
3.EclipseCon Europe 2019 community activities
4. Project News
5. Varia

Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #4. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #5.

I look forward to speakingÂwith you all.

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.