[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT community day @ EclipseCon Europe

Hi everyone,

this is just a little reminder that we will have an Eclipse IoT community at EclipseCon Europe:

   Monday, October 21ˢᵗ 2019

We have a brainstorming page in the Wiki, and already a few proposals for sessions/topics we would like to have:

   https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT_Community_Day_2019

Please go ahead and simply edit the page, adding your ideas, or indicate your presence.

And of course, even if you did not put your name down in the "Attendees" section, you are more than welcome to join.

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Tom Savage, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top