Re: [iot-wg] a tiny tool for iot data collection and monitoring

Hello Kai,

I have no detail plan for now. However, bug fixes, refactorings, and the following minor
improvements are planned.

- If dbus-java used by bluez-dbus is rewritten by jnr-unixsocket, I would like to support this.

- If there is a sensor that I want to add, I may support it, but from the point of view of
 monitoring the indoor environment, including the factory, I do not think so far.

Regarding usage,

- I would like to use the collected data (sensor / equipment running information)
 for offline analysis (statistical analysis, machine learning) and streaming processing
 (Apache Flink, etc.).

- I would like to consider cooperation with other systems in Docker / Kubernetes
 container cluster environment.

As an aside, at work, we (a small team) released a simple tool that supports building and
operating a cloud robotics environment using Docker / K8s containerized ROS applications.

https://github.com/rdbox-intec/rdbox

Incidentally, my tool "rainy" is private.

Regards,

--Shigeru