Re: [iot-wg] a tiny tool for iot data collection and monitoring

Yesterday Eclipse Milo 0.3.3 maven repository has been released, so I updated to these
bundles in my tool. In addition, in README.md, I added a photo of the sensors
connected to Raspberry Pi 3B and also updated the dashboard images a little.

Although at a simple level. this tool has reached the following goals that were
initially planned.

- For private / office / factory room, easily collect general environmental
  information and industrial / factory equipment running information via OPC-UA.

- Real-time monitoring and convert these information to MQTT as a data source
  for any other purposes.

- Runs as Java / OSGi application on Raspberry Pi 3B (arm) and Ubuntu machine (amd64).

Although I think the functionality and performance of this tool are not sufficient
for formal operation, it may be an easy-to-try tool.

Thank you.

2019年8月19日(月) 5:00 shigeru ishida <s5u.ishida@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Also, I would like to add PM2.5 sensor to environmental information, but it has not been done yet
> (to be determined).

Now, my tool supports PM2.5 measurement of PPD42NS dust sensor using GPIO facility of Pi4J and
may monitor the easy environmental information for private / office / factory room.