[iot-wg] [CALL FOR CONTENT] Eclipse IoT Newsletter - May 2019

Hi all,

It is that exciting time again for our quarterly Eclipse IoT newsletter. I am now doing a call for content to feature articles/blogs on all the great things going on with Eclipse IoT and the projects in the May issue.

For those who have not contributed before, you can read the previous one sent in February 2019 to get an idea of the content we include: https://mailchi.mp/1f4b4052c500/eclipse-iot-newsletter-february-2019

Details:
- Format = posted on your blog or company blog
- It can already be written or can contain recycled content
- Length = 500 words or more, but it really depends on the content.
- Visual-aids are always a good idea (images, gifs, videos, code snippets, etc).
- The article should be technical but written in a way so that beginners and advanced users can understand it.
- deadline for content is Friday, May 24th, but feel free to provide before then.
- Publish date of the newsletter is Wednesday, May 29.

Please let me know by Friday, May 10 if you want to contribute an article.

Thanks!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Eclipse IoT: Largest Open Source Community for IoT

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top