It is that exciting time again for our quarterly Eclipse IoT newsletter. I am now doing a call for content to feature articles/blogs on all the great things going on with Eclipse IoT and the projects in the May issue.
- Format = posted on your blog or company blog
- It can already be written or can contain recycled content
- Length = 500 words or more, but it really depends on the content.
- Visual-aids are always a good idea (images, gifs, videos, code snippets, etc).
- The article should be technical but written in a way so that beginners and advanced users can understand it.
- deadline for content is Friday, May 24th, but feel free to provide before then.
- Publish date of the newsletter is Wednesday, May 29.Â
Please let me know by Friday, May 10Âif you want to contribute an article.
EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
Eclipse IoT: Largest Open Source Community for IoT
Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque
Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn
Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252