[iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - May 7 2019, 11 am EDT

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place tomorrow, May 7 2019 @ 11am EDT.Â

Our plannedÂagendaÂis:
  1. iot.eclipse.orgÂupdates
  2. Return on last week's project integration discussion
  3. IoTÂProject Management Committee update - The CQ process, by Kai Hudalla
  4. Project news by call participants
  5. varia
Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #4. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #5.

I look forward to speakingÂwith you all.

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.