[iot-wg] IoT Day Santa Clara 2019 - Registration issue

Hi everyone!

The Eclipse IoT team has been informed that there is currently an issue with the registration process for our IoT Day in Santa Clara on May 13.

Normally, it should be possible to attend the IoT day without registering for the full conference. However, a recent update to the registration page broke that functionality. We have notified the IoT World organizers and they will get this fixed.

I will keep you posted. Once the problem is fixed, you will be able to register just for the IoT Day by unchecking the "Everything pass" option and checking the "Workshop Day Pass" option below.

iotworld.png

The registration page can be found here: https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/purchase/select-package

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.