Re: [iot-wg] IoT Day Santa Clara 2019 - Registration issue

The issue has been resolved; I just confirmed it myself.Â

To register just for our IoT Day,Âuncheck the "Everything pass" option and check the "Workshop Day Pass" option on this page:Âhttps://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/purchase/select-packageÂ

Best,Â

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.