[iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - April 23 2019, 11 am EDT

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place tomorrow,ÂApril 23 2019 @ 11am EDT.Â

Our plannedÂagendaÂis:
  1. iot.eclipse.orgÂprojects page
  2. Return on last week's project integration discussion
  3. IoTÂProject Management Committee update
  4. Upcoming calls for papers
  5. Project news by call participants
  6. varia
Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #5. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #6.

I look forward to speakingÂwith you all.

Best Regards,

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.