Re: [iot-wg] IoT Working Group call - Tuesday February 26 2019

Hi Kai.

I think having members contribute content is a fantastic idea. At this point, I am just getting started with the site. I received basic training on how to make changes to it but little more. I will meet with Paul to learn about his research and probably discuss in-depth with our webmaster team as well. Given the context, Paul's recommendation to defer the topic until our next meeting seems sensible to me.

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.